Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wut Yu Grot Forum Index -> Approved Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symmy
WarBoss

re: App: Pinnick

The application submitted by Pinnick is as follows:

Quote:
What is your name? (First name only is fine):
Kevin

Are you over 6570 days old? (being a dumb kid will not automatically disqualify you, though we prefer people over the age of 18.):
No... however I'm over 1 and 1/2 times over 18.

What is your characters name?:
Pinnick/Brukmoon --depends on the class. Oh and I'm actually not in game yet... friggen download has like 70% so I prolly won't be on till tomorrow.

What is your Characters Race and Class?:
Black Orc or Choppa.... what you think? Either way I know I look good in green... hehe

Have you ever played a MMO game before? if yes, which games?:
Uh... yes... i think you know. However you may not have known WoW for over 3, EvE for year, LotrO about 3 months.

Do you know anyone in WYG (What You Grot) that you are friends with? If yes, Who?:
/point Stuntie /point Farsy /point Symmylymmydingdong ..yes yes, I know you have different names now.

You have read and agree to abide by our conduct rules outlined in the guild code of conduct. (This is on the our public forums for all to read):
Yes

How did you find out about our guild? If you were referred here by a current member please say who.:
Farsy gave me a shout... very nice of her to do so.

Contact e-mail:
youmustresist@gmail.com

Why do you want to join our guild?:
Well.... LotrO is lacking on the PVP end and although I left WAR, I always liked the game. Additionally since I always enjoyed killing all you cats I figured I'd come teach you all how I did it! =p.

Seriously though, good people who I think share the same goal/play style/blah blah as me. Looking to have fun with cool ADULT people who like to be crazy sometimes and have fun.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wut Yu Grot Forum Index -> Approved Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: